Monday, April 10, 2017

Ride or Die

Hello everyone!! 

It's been about three years since my last post...SURPRISE!!! Here's another one for you! I know some of you are probably wondering, "where's she been? What's she been up to? What is she going to write about next?...." Or you're thinking, "Really, this again?" Either way if you have started reading just now, you might as well just keep on because this week is Spring break and I am turnin up in Illinois with my ride or die best friend Cydney Boyd!!! Again some of you are probably lost thinking something like, "why is that a surprise? Doesn't she live in Illinois? Who is Cydney?" Fear not...your questions will be answered in due time. For now though, I will list some answers to some questions that I think you may be thinking...if you get confused as to why I do not have the questions included, then you did not have a question to begin with 😜. Stay tuned! I will do my very best to post every night before I go to bed (so...at the end of the trip when I remember that I didn't post anything about my trip). Jk, I will really try. 

Until next post,
Toni

Here are some answers to questions you may have:
1. I live somewhere in North Carolina now
2. I am a middle school Spanish teacher
3. I still have irrational fears about being in water
4. I am single 😉
5. I have not traveled anywhere since Spain
6. I still talk to some people from college (hence visiting Cydney)
7. No I do not drive the Chrysler or BMW anymore
8. No I still do not know how to drive a stick shift
9. I am still "dramatic"
10. I am a ballroom dancer (on the side)

Hope that answers some of your questions. If you have anything else that you are just dying to know, and you made it this far into the post, feel free to ask any other questions in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment